Friday, September 30, 2011

Where Did You See God Today?

Hello Everyone -

My newest blog stems from one simple, yet complex question.

Where did you see God today?

There are no right or wrong answers.  Just your thoughts.  In your world, what did you see today that reminded you of God, His attributes, His love, His ways, etc?

This morning I saw God as I watched my cat, Prince Charming.  Yes, that is his name.  Admit it, you love it!  Anyway, Prince had his nose pressed up against the glass doors in our living room when I went downstairs.  He was watching two chipmunks as they played on our back porch. 

At first he was just content watching them play, but then he tried to get at the chipmunks.  I'm not sure if he too wanted to play or if he just wanted to eat them.  Either way, he was stopped short in his tracks by the glass door, which sent him sprawling backward.  He got up, shook his head for a while, gave me a dirty look (like I had something to do with it) and headed off to his room.

That is when I began to chuckle...loudly...out loud.  I couldn't help myself.  I don't know if it was because my cat thought he could walk through glass, because of the sound he made when he hit the door or because I had just been given a dirty look...by a cat!!!

My laughter reminded me of God and His joy.  It felt so good just to sit in it for a moment.  "For you make me glad by your deeds, Lord; I sing for joy at what your hands have done."  Psalm 92:4 (NIV)

See how easy it is to share where you saw God today?  What I'm asking you to do is click on the link below and simply share your story.  Please check back often and be blessed by the daily appearances of God in our world.

Love,
Bonnie

http://www.surveyonics.com/surveyflow/Where-Did-You-See-God-Today/9929

No comments:

Post a Comment